An interactive workshop, based on improvisation techniques, built around games and exercises to give your team a different perspective on their team-work.
First session – Learn, Practice, Improvise.
- What happens when we open up our communication to other people in our workplace? What does it have to do with success?
- How can failure be a good thing? When is it okay to fail?
- Why is it important for managers and workers to learn to communicate freely?
- What does productivity have to do with an open communication?
- What motivates us?
- Can we have any effect on our days at work? On how we are being perceived and how we feel in our work environment?
- Why is it important for people from different departments to communicate?
Second session – Apply Day
Apply the approaches we’ve learnt in our “impro-lab”, before you take them back to your office. We’ll simulate projects and challenges that are related to your work while practicing improvisation techniques as tools for successful team-work.
- The workshop is designed to be run in two sessions – learn and apply – but the first session could also be booked separately as a one-day workshop.
- Each session day is planned to last 5 hours, including a 30 minute break, but the length of a workshop may vary according to expected number of participants.
(*) It is recommended that managers take part in this workshop with their team members, but an option for a workshop without managers is also possible.